Packaging is one of the most critical areas in the
distribution and marketing of agricultural produce. More
than 30% of agricultural produce is lost between farm and
consumer. The packaging must stand up to long distance
transportation, climate, storage condition, multiple handling
during distribution and marketing of agricultural produce.
Traditional packaging techniques such as wooden crates and jute
bags have many disadvantages. The properties in plastics have
- Flexibility & light weight.
- Cost effective & hygienic.
- Transparent & easy printing.
- Increases shelf-life of the produce.
- Used for cultivation during winter.
- Provides invaluable support during processing, storing,
preserving and transporting.